Salvaging materials from demolition and remodeling projects.
Habitat MidOhio and our volunteers lead Deconstruction projects to salvage reusable items from residential and commercial properties - keeping them out of area landfills. We are proud to give these items a "second life", reselling them in our local ReStore's, to fund our mission to inspire hope, build homes, empower families, and develop communities.
Serving Franklin, Licking, & Madison County
- Salvaged Items Are Tax Deductible
- Less Waste Removal Cost
- $250 Donation Fee For Entire Crew
- Most Projects Completed Within 1 Day
- Free No-Hassle Assessments
- Itemized Donation Receipt Provided
Items we salvage:
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Light Fixtures
- HVAC Systems
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Water Heaters