Get Involved by Volunteering at Habitat for Humanity-MidOhio
Volunteers are a vital part of Habitat for Humanity. They are the backbone of fulfilling Habitat’s mission. Volunteers participate in a variety of areas, including working in Habitat’s ReStore, serving on committees, taking pictures, building on site, and much, much more! Volunteers assist us as individuals, as groups, and as sponsors. We appreciate our volunteers who partner with us to help make a difference in our community and in the lives of those around us.
Habitat for Humanity – MidOhio is so grateful for our outstanding volunteer support. We appreciate your time, sweat, and energy that has made the past 35 years so successful. We hope you can continue to find time for Habitat for Humanity throughout the coming year as we continue to provide safe, decent, affordable housing for all.
Want to stay updated on upcoming volunteer opportunities? Join our mailing list and select "Volunteer Opportunities" to subscribe!
How to get started
- We do not require volunteers to attend an orientation at HFHMO. Instead, please download and read through our Volunteer Manuals below:
- If you are in need of documented community service hours for court or school, before signing up for any shifts, please fill out this form.
- Once you have read through the manual, please create an account on our volunteer website. Check out the volunteer calendar for upcoming volunteer opportunities for individuals and use your account to register for those you'd like to attend.
- Want to set up a group volunteer opportunity? Please fill out a group inquiry form.
- New Volunteers: Help us save time and paper by filling out an electronic waiver prior to your volunteer shift: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/habitatmidohio. Only one waiver per calendar year is needed.