You’ve got stuff. We need stuff.
From door handles to appliances, cabinets to lumber, Habitat MidOhio ReStore is happy to accept your new or gently used donations.
HOW TO DONATE
Ready to drop off your donations? Just stop anytime between 9 AM to 5:30 PM and look for the “Donation Drop Off” sign. We’ll be more than happy to help you unload and provide you with a donation receipt. The whole process takes just a few minutes.
WHAT CAN YOU DONATE?
Please see our list of acceptable items below. Legal restrictions and limited storage capacity prevent the acceptance of some materials.
Please call if you are unsure about the acceptability of your donation.
(614)-364-7028 or 614-RESTORE.
*Must be in good working condition
*Must be modern and in good working condition
*Must be in good working condition. Unfortunately, we cannot pick up any office furniture.
*No used lumber. Lumber should be at least 7ft. in length. (All plywood and sheet goods should have straight cuts, no sharp, ripped, jagged, or torn sides, please) Unfortunately, we cannot pick up any lumber.
*Sinks that are cracked, stained, or have wear around the drain do not sell and will not be accepted as a donation.
*Unfortunately, we cannot pick up any masonry products
*No fluorescent lighting
Please call our donation line to schedule a drop-off time, (614) 364-7028.
ITEMS WE CAN’T ACCEPT
- Any items needing repair
- Porcelain drop-in bathroom sinks
- Florescent lighting
- Shower doors
- Mercury thermostats/anything containing mercury
- Non-White and dated colored bathtubs and jacuzzis
- Cultured marble sink tops missing the cabinet below
- Laminate flooring that has been manufactured in China
- Commercial office desks
- Clothing, linens, and soft goods
- Infant, toddler items
- Sleeper sofas
- Items that create a safety hazard, such as wood with protruding nails, etc.
- Items that are broken, excessively dirty, or in poor condition
- Used toilets
- Single-pane windows
- No used hollow-core doors
- Paint or any chemicals
- Mattresses, box springs or bedding
- Unframed mirrors/unframed glass
- Tube TV entertainment centers
- Electronics for recycling
- Garage doors
- Blinds that have a pull string
- Closet organization systems
IF IT’S BUSTED, WE CAN’T FIX IT
Unfortunately, we’re unable to repair or refurbish items, so all donations must be good, fully functional condition. If we aren’t able to accept your donation, we’ll help you find another business or non-profit that can.
Most donations are tax deductible. You will receive a receipt for your donation to use for tax purposes. Habitat’s ReStore will not estimate the value of your donation; you will do that.
Questions about your donation? Just call (614) 364-7028.
All donations are accepted or rejected at our discretion based on condition of the item and re-sale potential. In order to utilize our volunteer pick-up service, all items must be organized, removed from the home, and placed in a garage or outside. (For liability reasons, we cannot remove/disconnect items from your home.)