May 4, 2020:
All MidOhio ReStore locations will once again be open for in-store shopping and donation drop offs. We can’t wait to have you back in the store, but safety for you and for our staff members is still our number one priority. With that in mind, we have made some changes to our normal operations. Please read through all of our policies below before shopping with us:
• All three ReStores are open to the public for shopping and drop-off donations from 10:30AM-5PM, Monday through Saturday. At-risk populations are encouraged to shop with us from 9:30-10:30AM each morning. Donations will not be accepted before 10:30AM or after 5PM.
• All customers must wear a facial covering AT ALL TIMES while inside the stores during public shopping hours.
• No public restrooms at this time.
• If you are feeling ill or have been ill in the past few days, please do not enter the store.
• In order to limit social contact, we will NOT be assisting with loading items. Please be sure to bring help if needed and keep this in mind when purchasing larger items.
• Please respect social distancing guidelines while shopping. The floor will be marked at 6 ft. intervals for those waiting at the register.
• ReStore reserves the right to limit the number of people in the building at any given time.
• No children under 16 in the stores.
• Donation drop-off is now contact free. Please open your doors/trunk and then remain in your vehicle. Someone will come out to you to unload your donations.
• For our free donation pick up service, please call us at 614-364-7028.
• Tune in to Facebook at 9AM each day for either a live walk through of the store or pictures of available items.
• Please be patient with us! We are operating with a limited staff.
Where one story ends, a new one begins.
Shop or donate gently used furniture, home accessories, building materials and appliances.
Habitat MidOhio ReStores play an important role in the effort to combat the affordable housing challenge in central Ohio. Donations are sold and the proceeds help to offset most of Habitat MidOhio’s administrative costs — so cash contributions go directly toward building homes and revitalizing communities.
Donating new or used home goods and materials enables Habitat MidOhio to offer a steady stream of available goods to the general public. This effort supports Habitat MidOhio's commitment to serve upwards of 100 families annually in central Ohio.
Our business model reduces landfill reliance as items are donated — instead of discarded — resold and sometimes even repurposed, thus preventing durable, reusable materials from needlessly going to waste in local landfills . . . to the tune of almost 1,700 tons annually!
By partnering with Habitat MidOhio ReStores, individuals and businesses make a commitment to support local families and neighborhoods — and that helps create a vibrant community in which to thrive!
For daily updates and featured inventory, please visit our Facebook page.
To be informed of upcoming events, volunteer opportunities and ReStore news, please click here.
ReStore Westerville Road: 3140 Westerville Rd. Columbus OH, 43224
ReStore N. Wilson Road: 240 North Wilson Rd. Columbus OH, 43204
NOW OPEN: ReStore Bethel Road: 2555 Bethel Road, Columbus, OH 43220